Patent-pending design slits both sides of FTTX drop cable jackets on end or mid-span applications, and allows for precise, safe and easy access to fiber buffer tube.
• Unique articulating hinge allows accurate end AND mid-span stripping without disassembling the tool — simply close the tool over the cable and pull to slit jacket
• Shielded blades promote safe operation and prevent cuts and lacerations
• Ergonomic design with convenient opening tabs fits comfortably in hand and requires minimal effort to use
• Comes with two installed reversible blades plus two additional replacement blades stowed conveniently in tool
• Lightweight and durable polymer construction
• Flat drop and 36F models color coded for easy identification
MB04-7500 Replacement Blade Kit with 4 Reversible Blades - Available to order separately