Pen Shape Visual Fault Locator is a compact but powerful fibre optical cable test tool, with an output power up to 1mW, which can be used to locate sharp bends & breaks in jacked or bare fibre up to 5km. It can also be applied to identify the connectors in patch panels and identify the fibres during splicing operation. The choice of a continuous wave output mode for steady fault illumination or a flashing output mode makes for easier fault location.
- Easy Operated and Cost-Effective Visual Fault Locator
- Bright red laser at 650nm and rugged & waterproof design
- High fiber concentration and little divergence, easily penetrate through a 5km fiber.
- Quickly illuminate fiber breaks, damaged connectors on patch cords
- Features continuous and flashing modes for your convenience - Three-Phase Switch
- Universal 2.5mm connector output
- 1.25mm LC/MU adapter included
||650nm ± 20nm
||2.5mm Universal connector
||Pulsed (2Hz) and CW
||2 x AA
||≥ 18 hours