Pen Shape Visual Fault Locator is a compact but powerful fibre optical cable test tool, with an output power up to 10mW, which can be used to locate sharp bends & breaks in jacked or bare fibre within 10km. It can also be applied to identify the connectors in patch panels and identify the fibres during splicing operation. The choice of a continuous wave output mode for steady fault illumination or a flashing output mode makes for easier fault location.
- Easy Operated and Cost-Effective Visual Fault Locator
- Bright red laser at 650nm and rugged & waterproof design
- High fiber concentration and little divergence, easily penetrate through a 8~10km fiber.
- Quickly illuminate fiber breaks, damaged connectors on patch cords
- Features continuous and flashing modes for your convenience - Three-Phase Switch
- Universal 2.5mm connector output
- 1.25mm LC/MU adapter included
||650nm ± 20nm
||2.5mm Universal connector
||Pulsed (2Hz) and CW
||2 x AA
||≥ 8 hours