The VIS 300C from ODM provides handheld, all-in-one fiber testing for field and lab applications. The system brings together the most effective methods for verifying fiber connections to yield simple and consistent test results.
The VIS 300C platform streamlines fiber testing processes through an easy data recording and reporting system. Its 5″ touchscreen interface allows users to quickly switch between inspecting fiber endfaces, testing with an optical power meter, and troubleshooting via an onboard VFL.
Test results are compiled in project folders that are immediately synthesized into closeout reports at the touch of a button. The integrated Wi-Fi capability allows users to send reports directly to customer inboxes or cloud storage folders.
The VIS 300C is portable, so technicians can carry ODM’s trusted test equipment wherever they go. It is ideal for testing fiber on a cell tower or in a laboratory to deliver exceptional results every time.
• Automated image centering and analysis compliant with IEC 61300-3-35 standards
• Onboard OPM with various standard calibrated wavelengths
• 635 nm red laser VFL for troubleshooting and continuity testing
• Expansive storage space for up to 25,000 project folders, images, and power meter readings
• Instant report creation with user-defined parameters
• Test result sharing via WiFi or a USB cable to PC connection