- USB 2.0 Interface with a Windows compatible software TraceXtra to download/analyse traces
- Rugged Palm-Top design
- Weighs less than 350g (12oz)
- 11 Measurement Ranges up to 6000m(6km)
- 25, 50, 75 & 100ohm Selectable Cable Impedance
- Memory capacity upto 50 saved traces
- Built in Tone Generator for Pair Tracing and Identification
- Suitable for testing all Communication and Power Cables
- Environmental Protection IP54
- CE Approved
- Soft bag & Test Leads
The TX6000 is a hand held Time Domain Reflectometer with 11 range scales covering the range 0-6000 meters, with a 7 mater first range scale and a 0.5 meter dead zone near and far end faults are clearly displayed on its 128×64 pixel back light Liquid Crystal Display.
USB 2.0 interface with Windows compatible software “TraceXtra” gives the user an option to download and analyse saved traces to a windows PC. Also the interface allows the user to upload saved traces from PC hard disk to the unit. New firmware upload feature gives the facility to update the unit (TDR) with recent additions.
Designed for identifying and locating faults on all metallic cables with two or more insulated conductors. The TX6000 has impedance matched circuits for 25, 50, 75 and 100 ohms and with velocity of propergation settings from 1-99% (or the equivalent in feet or meters/micro second) will cover the range of power, data, communication and CCTV cables.
Housed in a rugged IP54 rated ABS enclosure and weighing only 350 grams (12 ounces), the TX6000 is suitable for outside use.