The TTK 720 kit provides test technicians and contractors with an all-in-one solution to their fiber optic testing needs. Built around the robust functionality of the VIS 300C-PM-02 platform, this kit ensures that fiber optic test results can be gathered and reported using simple, efficient processes.
The VIS 300C-PM-02-V is an inspection and test platform with onboard Optical Power Meter (OPM) and Visual Fault Locator (VFL). All functions of the VIS 300C platform are controlled via the 5-inch touchscreen and ODM’s proprietary inSpecTM software. Using this system, users can save test results, create closeout reports in the field, and send results wirelessly with a Wi-Fi connection.
The TTK 720 kit is designed for the most common fiber architectures found in the wireless telecom industry. The high-definition inspection scope provides automated analysis of fiber endfaces to ensure fiber connections are clean and ready for connection. The insertion (dB) loss system for singlemode loopback configurations allows users to gather test results and create simple reports for closeouts.
• Automated image centering and analysis compliant with IEC 61300-3-35 standards
• Onboard OPM with various standard calibrated wavelengths
• 635 nm red laser VFL for troubleshooting and continuity testing
• Expansive storage space for up to 25,000 project folders, images, and power meter readings
• Instant report creation with user-defined parameters
• All included accessories are focused on testing for wireless industry
• VIS 300C All-In-One Test Platform with On-Board InGaAs OPM & 635 nm VFL Red Laser
• DLS 355 Dual Laser Light Source
• SM Loopback Test Jumpers
• Cleaning Tools