Compact design with impressive performance
Heavyweight performance doesn’t necessarily have to come with the burden and inconvenience of high operational weight and there are no better examples of this than KAESER’s smaller Mobilair models: the M 13, M 15 and M 17. Exceptionally compact and lightweight, models are available to provide 1.2, 1.4 or 1.6 m³ of quality compressed air per minute (at 7 bar). Moreover, in order to cover as wide a range of needs as possible, the M 13 is offered as a standard petrol version, or as an electric version.
The three smallest compressors in the Mobilair range offer incredible versatility for a wide range of applications. Suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to +40°C, they deliver the energy required to power breakers, air spades, pneumatic drills, saws, wrenches, grinders, impact borers and pipe inspection robots. The 15-bar version is the ideal choice for trenchless laying of glass fibre cables or for leakage tests. An external compressed air aftercooler can also be optionally connected to ensure a dependable supply of cool, condensate-free air at all times. If technically oil-free compressed air is desired, an external filter combination can also be connected for this purpose.
Petrol or electric drive option
At the heart of every model lies a powerful, proprietary Kaeser airend equipped with energy-efficient SIGMA PROFILE rotors. A Honda petrol engine or a high performance three-phase electric motor (M 13E) provides the necessary power. A maintenance-free V-belt drive system ensures dependable power transmission between the engine/motor and airend. Models are also available in various pressure versions ranging from 7 to 15 bar.
The quality of Kaeser’s M13, M15 and M17 portable compressors is apparent in their user-friendly design. This is achieved by:
• an easy-to read control panel with pressure gauge, operating hours counter and airend discharge temperature monitoring
• straightforward key start-up and dependable cold-start with choke and electrical starter for petrol engine models
• single switch actuation with star-delta start to prevent start-up current surge with electric compressor version. Motor rotation direction monitoring and convenient pole-changing switch (for inadvertent incorrect poling when connecting the compressor to the mains electrical supply)
Easy to transport
These compact compressors are able fit into the tightest of loading spaces, which leaves the vehicle towing hitch free for use. A counter-sunk lifting eye makes loading and unloading simple.
Compressed air treatment (Option)
The M 13, M 15 and M 17 can be operated with an external compressed air aftercooler (for cool, condensate-free compressed air) or with an additional microfilter combination (for technically oil-free compressed air); moreover, the filter can be bypassed if desired.
Units are delivered ready prepared ex-works with:
• 12-V electrical connection for voltage supply to the aftercooler fan
• Connection for return of separated condensate (in the petrol version it is evaporated via hot exhaust gases; in the electric version condensate is collected via an integrated tank)
Both support frames are equipped with fixed connections for compressed air, fan power supply and condensate return. All you need you to do is simply connect a prepared compressor.