TDUX is a unique inflatable wraparound duct sealing system for permanently sealing telephone cable ducts in order to prevent the leakage of water from the duct into exchange vaults or manholes. It has been developed for use with plastic, concrete or steel ducting wall-feedthrough systems. It can be used with polyethylene or lead-jacketed cables. TDUX duct seals can be installed with a Duct Inflation Tool.
• Fast and easy to install, even in congested enclosures
• Very flexible and reliable wraparound sealing system
• Can be installed even if cable or duct is oval
• Wide application cable range for each size
• Seals vacant ducts and ducts with one or two cables. A clip is available to seal multiple cables.
• Can be installed while water is flowing out of the duct.
• Water and airtight up to 50 kPa
• Environmentally friendly and non-toxic
• Resistant to chemicals and bacteria
• Easy and fast removal