Category 6 RJ45 modules comply with the EIA TIA Standard for Category 6. Each shuttered module is supplied with a slide label field and space above, this is allowed for use of self adhesive or further labelling if required. Termination can be made using Krone tooling, a cable tie base is positioned to the side of the IDC blocks to relieve cable stress.
- Fits 27mm back box when used with bevelled faceplate
- Surface mounted: Yes (faceplate required)
- Flush mounted (plaster): Yes (faceplate required)
- Floor box/sub-floor mounted: Yes (faceplate required)
- Type of fastening: Engage (snap)
- Type of connector: RJ45 8(8)