- Reduces abrasion of aerial cables when in contact
- with branches of trees (tree-guards)
- with poles
- with pole hardware fittings
- with anchor clamp bail wire
- Can be used as strengthening member and protection for ADSS cables when installed in J Hook Suspension clamp.
- Increases the lifespan of coaxial cables on poles in windy zones.
- Can be used in maintenance as well as for network building.
UV resistant black PVC sections – 16 mm wide and 2 mm thick in a variety of diameters. – spiral formed in the factory.
Compliant with the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS - lead free) as adopted by the European Union.
- Choose a spiral abrasion protector with an inside diameter directly smaller to the cable diameter (for a figure-8 cable, consider the total height).
- Cut the required length using adapted cutting pliers.
- Place the centre of the spiral cut length on the section of cable to be protected or reinforced.
- Wrap one side of the spiral protector around the cable starting from the centre.
- Repeat this last action with the other arm of the spiral protector.
||Spiral cable Protector 6mm
||Spiral cable Protector 16mm
||Spiral cable Protector 25mm
||Spiral cable Protector 33mm
||Spiral cable Protector 40mm