The Air Blown Fiber Installation Tool is used for the installation of Air Blown Fibers into microducts. This unique, easy-to-handle and lightweight tool is designed for optimal performance in combination with all available air blown fiber units and microducts. The tool uses both compressed air and an electric motor to feed the fiber. An adjustable magnetic coupling limits feeding force on fiber, to avoid damage in the event of a sudden stop. The motor speed and direction is controlled by a trigger switch on the handle. The tool is delivered with a case including nozzles for 3/2 mm, 5/3.5 mm and 7/3.5 mm microducts.
• Class leading installation performance in combination with Hexatronic Air Blown Fiber
• Installation speed of up to 150 m/min
• Portable and lightweight
• Easy to use and virtually calibration free design
• Low noise
• Speed locking
• Easy push-pull on reel arm
• Latest technology on display OLED
• Suitable gripping rubber
• For all Hexatronic Air Blown Fiber 1-12 fibers
• For Microduct dimensions 3, 5 and 7 mm.
Tool is supplied with following accessories - Blowing Tool, Battery Charger, 2x Li-On Baterry, Set of Air Filter and valve, Toolbox with common replacement parts, fiber guide sets, 3mm 5mm and 7mm nozzles, microduct cutter, user guide, carrying case
Complete kit contains - Complete Blowing Gun tool, Tripod, Air Hose, Last Mile Compressor (Petrol or Electric)